Did you know that a 1000 sq ft roof has the potential to collect 620 gallons of water in a 1 inch rainfall?
H2o Collect is your resource in Richmond, Virginia for rain barrels and rain chains and rain water harvesting accessories & system consulting.
Rainwater harvesting is a dynamic storm water management tool that can be used to address multiple objectives and provide several storm water , water and energy conservation and financial benefits.
WE DO RAIN BARREL INSTALLATIONS - ours or theirs !!
HOW TO CONTACT US:
H2oCollect no longer has a retail location - though we are actively looking for one. Purchases may be made by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 804.241.1562.
My products are currently located in a storage locker located near Regency Square & I am happy to make local deliveries w/i a 20 mile raidius of there and will happily consult on installations.
Fully insured we also provide installation services.
Please check back soon!
Why Harvest Rain?
- Protect our rivers and streams from runoff pollution
- Divert water from the municipal storm drain system
- Conserve this vital natural resource and reduce your water bills
- Use the rain water to grow healthy and lush plants
- Control moisture levels around the foundation of your home
- Helps introduce demand management for drinking water systems